Outside Air Kits
- Outside air kits can be installed to provide additional combustion air to the fireplace
- Helps stop backdraft smoking caused by negative pressure in home
- Fire burns warmer, cleaner and safer because regulated outside air is used for combustion
- Outside air kits should be installed and used in accordance with requirements of the standard for fireplaces under national code NFPA 211
- Follow manufacturer's instructions for proper installation instructions
Important: Please consult local building codes for specifics regarding any masonry fireplace application.
Click here to learn more about outside air kit installation