Steel Windows and Doors by Metro Steel
FireRock is proud to partner with Metro Steel, a proven performer with a reputation for show-stopping doors and windows, reliable performance and superior longevity.
Metro offers four distinct profile systems - from historically-accurate to thermally broken - all offered with factory glazing and full turnkey service. The result: a simple, high-performance, cost-effective solution for all your steel needs.
Features and Benefits
Metro’s Complete Package means that each high-quality unit is custom-built, factory-glazed and arrives on site ready to install.
- 100% custom offering with extensive library of unit types
- Authentic true divided light available with 7/8” or 1” muntins
- Simulated divided light available with 5/8” muntins
- Choose EMTEK hardware or custom hardware prep
- Simple installation with customized tabs or flanges
- 4 distinct profile systems: Classic (M200), Historical (W20), High-Performance (W40), High-Performance Thernally Broken (MT50)
- Hot-dip galvanized steel: 3600 psi bond provides 10x stronger rust protection than primers and barrier protections
- Precision-manufactured Swiss steel profiles maximize strength-to-size ratio
- Self-lubricating, maintenance-free hinges
- Ultra-durable cured carbon-resin paint system, allows for invisible touch-ups
- Solutions for coastal installations and related approvals
Experienced glaziers know that high-quality glass installation is necessary to achieve clean, narrow sight lines. With factory glazing, the job is done right, every time.
- Factory glazing to ensure consistent quality, waterproofing and air tightness
- Energy-efficient, tempered, dual-pane low-E 366 glass comes standard
- All profile systems are NFRC-rated with standard glass
- On-site glazing available if field mulling is required
For more information, including pricing, download our product information guide here.