Outdoor Fireplace Kit with Arched Front Opening
The Arched Front Outdoor Fireplace is FireRock's most popular outdoor model with a classic Tuscan-style arch front and straight back wall. Choosing the best outdoor fireplace can be tricky, but it mostly comes down to personal preference. The outdoor fireplace kits from FireRock allow for simple assembly of our prefabricated masonry fireplaces — which are every bit as classic and elegant as their scratch built counterparts, for a fraction of the cost. The addition of an outdoor fireplace will improve your outdoor living space, increase your home’s value, and most of all, provide hours of enjoyment for your family and friends.
This model provides an arch detail that can be veneered with man-made or sliced stone. This design feature is becoming more and more popular among homeowners for its classic look and warmth.
- Available sizes: 30', 36" and 42"
- Designed to burn wood, gas or coal
- Fireplace Kit includes 2-3 feet masonry chimney
- Both firebox (with arched front masonry piece) and chimney system components are delivered on a single pallet
- Requirements: This fireplace is not designed to sit directly on combustible materials or be built into a wood framed structure
- There is no airspace or clearance distance to CMUs or metal framing material required
Covered Patio & Porch Applications
FireRock's outdoor fireplace systems are designed to be freestanding, meaning they cannot be built into a wood framed structure. If you're looking to add a fireplace to a screened-in porch or require a chimney to go through a roofline of a covered patio or gazebo, check out our line of Indoor Fireplace systems. Each indoor unit is approved for indoor and outdoor use, making it the right solution for projects like these.