NEW! Indoor Linear Fireplace
Meet the newest pre-engineered masonry fireplace kit from FireRock - the linear fireplace. This fireplace, which is much wider than it is tall, blends old and new world styles for an option that is both traditional and strikingly modern. In addition, as with our other firebox models, it has a radius lintel and a 15" flue (compared to the leading competitor's 13") for improved smoke draw performance
Our Linear model is compatible with either masonry chimneys or UL 103 metal chimney systems.
- Available sizes: 60" and 72"
- Double chimney required; accommodates FireRock masonry chimney or approved metal chimney system (UL 103)
- Compliances: UL-127, ANSI Z21.60
- Accommodates FireRock masonry fireplace or approved metal chimney system
- 1" clearance to combustibles around firebox unit and smoke chamber; additional hearth protection required
- Easy purchase ability from our national network of distributors
Design & Customization
All FireRock indoor models can be used indoors or outdoors and can accommodate practically any veneer, mantle or surround. Popular indoor options include marble, ledgestone, wood, brick and stone veneer. Popular outdoor options include man-made stone or sliced natural stone. For ideas and inspiration on how to customize your surround, click here.
Additional customization comes with your firebrick selection. FireRock firebrick comes in two colors - red and buff - and two thicknesses to accommodate a variety of firebrick patterns to finish out your personal taste.