Solid Block Chimney
FireRock’s patented one-piece interlocking components make it easy to add an all-masonry chimney to your fireplace. Approved for indoor and outdoor fireplaces, these nesting blocks may be stacked as high as building code allows.
Independently tested at 3,000 PSI compressive strength. To increase the chimney's strength even more, insert rebar and mortar into the "hurricane" holes.
- Each piece is 6″ tall
- Additional measurements: 22" (W) x 22" (L)
- No flue liner necessary
- 15″ diameter flue, largest round masonry flue in the industry
- UL 127 compliant for “zero clearance” to combustibles in verticle applications
- Use with FireRock’s Bricking Flange to add a brick, stone, or stucco veneer above the roofline
- 1 bag of FireRock mortar needed for every 6 masonry chimney blocks
Important: Please consult local building codes for specifics regarding any masonry fireplace application.