Metal Chimney System
As an alternative to the Solid Block Chimney, all FireRock fireplace units are designed to accommodate metal chimney systems. Theses metal components are light weight and allow for more flexibility in the location of your fireplace.
FireRock distributes M&G Duravent, DuraChimney II UL103 (air-cooled applications). The double-wall, air-cooled design allows the chimney to expand both radially and lengthwise under high temperatures.
- Height subject to job site specifications.
- Clearance to Combustibles: 2" around metal chimney (M&G Duravent)
- For use with masonry fireplaces which burn wood, oil, coal, or gas
- FireRock offers firestops, stabilizers, storm collars and chimney caps that act as spark arrestors
- Use 14" diameter pipe for all units with exception to 30" fireplace (12")
- Our system allows for any UL 103 listed metal chimney
Important: Please consult local building codes for specifics regarding any masonry fireplace or chimney applications.