Steel Windows and Doors
FireRock is proud to partner with some of the world's top steel suppliers, bringing you high quality steel doors and windows at a competitive price point. Our products are designed for maximum longevity and superb operability over time, without sacrificing on style. Steel brings modern industrial style with maximum longevity into your home. See why steel is a smart investment for any custom home.
We offer four distinct profile systems - from historically-accurate to thermally broken - all offered with factory glazing and full turnkey service. The result: a simple, high-performance, cost-effective solution for all your steel needs.
For more information, download our product information guide here.
Features and Benefits
- Precision-manufactured Swiss steel profiles maximize strength-to-size ratio
- 4 distinct profile systems: Classic (M200), Historical (W20), High-Performance (W40), High-Performance Thermally Broken (MT50)
- Superior-grade hinges and hardware - Choose EMTEK, Baldwin or Ashley Norton hardware or custom hardware prep
- Classic narrow sightlines to allow more natural light into your home - Authentic true divided light available with 7/8" or 1.18" muntins; Simulated divided light available with 3/4” muntins
- Superior rust protection - hot-dipped galvanized steel (10x stronger rust protection than primers and barrier protections)
- CAD drawings available
- Turnkey installation available
- Streamlined buying process with one point of contact
- 100% custom offering with extensive library of unit types
- Simple installation with customized tabs or flanges
- Self-lubricating, maintenance-free hinges
- Ultra-durable cured carbon-resin paint system, allows for invisible touch-ups
- Solutions for coastal installations and related approvals
Experienced glaziers know that high-quality glass installation is necessary to achieve clean, narrow sight lines. With factory glazing, the job is done right, every time.
- Factory glazing to ensure consistent quality, waterproofing and air tightness
- Energy-efficient, tempered, dual-pane low-E 366 glass comes standard
- All profile systems are NFRC-rated with standard glass
- On-site glazing available if field mulling is required