FireRock Conventional Outdoor Fireplace Kits
An outdoor fireplace is the perfect centerpiece to incorporate when designing an outdoor space that features comfort and style. It will bring life to the space and guests will love to gather around it.
FireRock's conventional outdoor fireplace system is expertly designed to provide a full masonry system that is easy to install. With 3 sizes available, our conventional outdoor firebox has a straight back wall and straight opening for a clean look.
- Available sizes: 30", 36" and 42"
- Traditional-style firebox with straight back wall
- Fireplace Kit includes 2-3 feet masonry chimney
- Both firebox and chimney system components are delivered on a single pallet
- Compliances: UL 127
- Requirements: This product is designed to be freestanding - not built into a wood-framed structure
- In the event that additional dimension is required, build out with concrete masonry units (CMUs) or metal framing material
Having trouble choosing the right fireplace for your outdoor space? Check out our how-to guide for 5 common questions you should be asking yourself to ensure your fireplace plans suit your needs, taste and your home.
Covered Patio & Porch Applications
FireRock's outdoor units are designed to be freestanding, meaning they cannot be built into a wood framed structure. But what if you want an outdoor fireplace within a screened porch or a chimney that goes through the roofline of a covered patio or gazebo?
These common applications have a simple solution - choose an indoor unit! FireRock's Indoor Fireplaces are approved for outdoor use and for projects like these.