Use FireRock Offset Blocks when design paramerers do not allow for a vertical chimney installation. Offset Blocks allow you to move the chimney path so that objects, such as another fireplace, may be positioned above the firebox.
A non-combustible column under every fifth block must support the Offset Blocks in a series. Offset blocks are stacked in series with each one providing a maximum offset 2 5/8″. Offset direction may be left, right, back, or in a spiral pattern for “twisting” flues.
- Offset Block Height:4"
- Additional Measurements: 24" (W) x 28" (L)
- Maximum Horizontal Distance (or max offset): 40"
- Clearances: 1" clearance to combustibles
- Each block has an angled flue hole that provides a 30 degree vertical passageway for flue gases
- Good for moving the chimney outside the wall of the home to avoid interference with the upstairs floor plan
Important: Please consult local building codes for specifics regarding all masonry fireplace applications.