Indoor See-Through Fireplace Kits
Add the warmth and beauty of a prefabricated masonry fireplace to two rooms simultaneously with the FireRock See-Through Fireplace. This see-through model can provide the ambiance of a masonry fireplace into an outdoor and indoor living area within any exterior or interior wall. This model saves you vital space when planning your next home project with the use of only one flue for both fireplaces. Like other FireRock models, the See-Through Fireplace is approved to burn wood or gas fuel, accommodating a FireRock masonry or approved metal chimney system. FireRock is one of the only custom home building materials companies that provides a true 48" Pre-Engineered See-Through Fireplace option for your home. View our indoor see-through masonry fireplace construction details below.
- Top-seal damper required for See-Through model
- Available in 30", 36", 42", and 48" sizes
- Vent-Free option available for this model
- Approved for in-field modifications to firebox - choose between angled interior or straight side walls
- Outside air source is reccommended to be utilized with this product to ensure adequate source of combustion and ventilation air
- Any UL-103 compliant chimney may be used to vent a FireRock See‐Through fireplace
- FireRock recommends Simpson Dura Vent Dura Chimney II for venting
- To ensure a UL‐127 compliant installation and to reduce the risk of smoke spillage, a set of glass or ceramic fireplace enclosure doors MUST be installed on one or both sides of the fireplace.