Indoor Conventional Fireplace
The Conventional fireplace is our most popular and best-selling indoor model. The firebox features an expertly-engineered angled back wall that provides better heat reflection as well as a more traditional look. In addition, as with our other firebox models, it has a radius lintel and a 15" flue (compared to the leading competitor's 13") for improved smoke draw performance
Our Conventional model is compatible with either masonry chimneys or UL 103 metal chimney systems.
- Available sizes: 30", 36", 42" and 48"
- Traditional-style firebox with angled back wall (straight-back wall option also available)
- Compliances: UL-127, ANSI Z21.50, wind load, seismic testing, ICC report issued
- Accommodates FireRock masonry fireplace or approved metal chimney system
- Can be installed on a combustible floor using LiteRock installation method (up to 42" model)
- Oversized models available in 60" and 72" openings with dual chimney systems
- 1" clearance to combustibles around firebox unit and smoke chamber
- Easy access to the conventional model and size you need with our national network of distributors
- Turnkey installation capabilities - call FireRock to learn more about this new, convenient service!
Design & Customization
All FireRock indoor models can be used indoors or outdoors and can accommodate practically any veneer, mantle or surround. Popular indoor options include marble, ledgestone, wood, brick and stone veneer. Popular outdoor options include man-made stone or sliced natural stone. For ideas and inspiration on how to customize your surround, click here.
Additional customization comes with your firebrick selection. FireRock firebrick comes in two colors - red and buff - and two thicknesses to accommodate a variety of firebrick patterns to finish out your personal taste.