Architectural-Grade Concrete Pavers
FireRock concrete pavers are a handcrafted alternative to natural stone tile. Our unique finishing process adds depth and texture to create the look of natural stone. In addition to being more affordable and reliable than travertine, FireRock pavers also outperform in independent tests of strength and durability.
When our pavers are installed indoors or over a concrete slab, FireRock recommends they be installed in accordance with the guidelines of the ASTM Standard Practice for Installation of Concrete Floor Tiles. When our pavers are installed outdoors over a compacted aggregate base, FireRock recommends they be installed in accordance with the guidelines of the Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute.
Our darkest color is named for the rich iron ore deposits found in the hills around Birmingham.
- Our truest brown selection
- Compliments more natural, rustic architecture and landscapes
- Pairs well with red brick and stone houses
This is our grey and named for the industry that sparked the rapid growth of Birmingham at the turn of the last century.
- A great and affordable option to slate or bluestone
- Looks great on a patio bordered in brick
- A good choice for more contemporary architecture
For centuries, coastal communities have used oyster shells as a building material. Our lightest color is so named to honor this tradition.
- Great for crisp, clean interior and exterior spaces
- Works well with contemporary or Mediterranean architecture
- Our closest color to white
Travertine has been used for centuries as a building material. Clay is the color we devised that most closely resembles a true travertine. It is named for mud found along rivers and waterways where travertine is often quarried.
- A neutral taupe that will complement most designs
- Use it inside or out as a sophisticated, stylish flooring option
- Most versatile and works with nearly any architectural style